Need a fall getaway to take your mind off things? Fall is a great time to visit Orlando. With cooler temperatures starting to roll in, Orlando still offers all the great restaurants, nightlife, and attractions that this world-class city is famous for. So what are you waiting for? Book that hotel, reserve your van rental from Carl’s Van Rentals, and get ready for a fun weekend away.
Sure, some people plan their Orlando vacations months in advance, especially when they are going with a big group. But there are still lots of things to do even if you’re a last-minute type. Here are some ideas to make your trip to Orlando unforgettable:
- Get up close and personal with ocean wildlife at SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium.
- Orlando is famous for theme parks! Take the whole family or team to one of the many local theme parks, including LEGOLAND®, Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, Disney World®, Sea World, and so much more.
- Take a walking Ghost Tour of downtown Orlando.
- Escape for the day to a local spa, where you can treat yourself to a facial, a massage, and more.
- Take an airboat ride in the Everglades in Central Florida.
- Cool off at a local water park.
- Check out local cultural exhibits, such as the latest exhibition at the Orlando Museum of Art.
Carl’s Can Get You Around Orlando
Whether you’re going to Orlando for business or pleasure, you’re sure to have a great time! For all your Orlando travels, be sure to rent a van from the friendly, professional staff at Carl’s Van Rentals. We’re a Florida-based rental company that works hard to give you a top-rated customer experience. Check out our fleet of minivans, passenger vans, and more. When you’re ready to make a reservation, just contact us at (407) 856-8866, or book online.