Are you a fan of The LEGO Movie? Looking for things to do in Orlando with your family? LEGOLAND® Florida may be just what you need. Just a 45-minute passenger van rental ride outside Orlando, LEGOLAND is the largest LEGOLAND park in the world and a premier South Florida attraction.
Here is an overview of what LEGOLAND Florida has to offer:
- Visit more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions.
- Discover twelve interactive themed areas, geared specifically for kids ages 2 to 12. (Although, many adults have been known to enjoy themselves from time to time.) Each area has its own attractions, rides, restaurants, and more.
- Check out LEGOLAND Water Park individually or along with the LEGOLAND park experience. Note that the Water Park hours may differ from the main park area, depending on the season.
- New to LEGOLAND is the World of Chima, presented by the Cartoon Network. This area features a water ride, 4-D movie experience, and meet-n-greets with characters from the show.
- Coming in 2015 is the LEGOLAND hotel. Located right outside the main LEGOLAND front gate, you can choose from a Pirate, Kingdom, or Adventure themed room.
LEGOLAND Florida is also host to many special events throughout the year, including Brick-or-Treat and Kid’s New Year’s Eve. You may decide to plan your visit around these fun, family-friendly events to celebrate the season.
You will want to check LEGOLAND® Florida’s website for the most up-to-date admission prices and hours of operation. We also suggest that you read the LEGOLAND Florida’s Know Before You Go page, so you can be prepared for your trip.
For a passenger van rental to and from LEGOLAND Florida in Winter Haven, Carl’s Van Rentals of Orlando has what you need. We have many van-rental options to fit your family size and budget. To reserve a passenger van rental, you can call our Orlando office at 407-856-8866 or make an online reservation straight from the Carl’s Van Rentals website, www.carlsvanrentals.com.