Next time you visit Florida, don’t forget to stop by Sea World Orlando. Whether you’re loading up your children into an Orlando van rental or just visiting with that special someone, Sea World is a must-see attraction you’ll always remember. Here, you can get up close and personal to sea creatures of all shapes and sizes.
Sea World Exhibits
- Shark Encounter: Shark Encounter allows you to walk through the world’s largest underwater, glass- viewing tunnel. This 60-foot tunnel is the perfect place to watch sharks swim.
- Stingray Lagoon: Stingray Lagoon is one of the few exhibits in the world dedicated exclusively to stingrays. You need to touch these creatures; they feel like pure wet velvet. Be sure to take advantage of this neat opportunity.
- Dolphin Cove: Dolphin Cove is a large, interactive dolphin pool that is home to many Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. Daily feeding times allow you to feed these neat creatures too.
- Penguin Encounter: At Penguin Encounter, you can enjoy watching cute penguins waddle around, race through the water, and interact with all the other penguins. The cold temperatures don’t bother them any even though their habitat is kept at 30 degrees and the water they swim in at only 45 degrees.
- Turtle Point: At Turtle Point, you can watch the baby turtles and 6-foot long adult turtles crawl around.
- Manatee Rescue: Visit Manatee Rescue and watch them slowly float around under the water. The animal rescue team rescued all of the manatees living at Sea World. You can see them in their exhibit both above and below the surface of the water. This exhibit was named the best new zoological exhibit in the country by the American Zoological Association.
Sea World Orlando Shows
Each year, a variety of shows are offered to visitors at Sea World. These shows include one called Believe, a show performed by the orca whales. Or, see the Clyde and Seamore Show, which presents a humorous account of sea lions, otters, and a walrus. You can also join Shamu for the holidays as they offer a Christmas time celebration show.
If you are planning an exciting family vacation to Sea World Orlando, Carl’s Van Rentals can help you get there. Whether the occasion calls for a passenger van rental, such as a minivan rental, or van rental, including cargo van rentals, look no further than Carl’s Van Rentals. Contact us today at 800-565-5211 to learn more about any of our van rental options, or request a reservation online.