If you’re looking for a fun or family-oriented activity in West Palm Beach, Carl’s Van Rentals recommends that you hop in your minivan rental and go to Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society. Palm Beach Zoo offers multiple animal exhibits and experiences. You can easily spend an afternoon or entire day enjoying all that Palm Beach Zoo has to offer.
Here are a few highlights of what you can find at Palm Beach Zoo:
- Animals from around the world: From the Malayan tiger to bush dogs, you can find animals originating from almost every corner of the earth.
- Up-close animal encounters: Have you ever pet a sloth or fed a capybara? Well, then take advantage of these interactive zoo experiences. (However, note that the animal encounters have an additional cost to the zoo admission.)
- Interactive fountain: Bring your bathing suits, because on hot, West Palm Beach days, you will want to get cooled off in the interactive fountain. The fountain is a favorite, especially with kids.
- Rides: Hop on board the Safari Train or take a ride on the Wildlife Carousel.
- Shows: Palm Beach Zoo holds daily shows, like “Wings over Water.” These shows provide great opportunities to see the animals in action and learn more about them.
Palm Beach Zoo also has places for you to purchase food, relax, and enjoy your day. If you are driving your car or minivan rental, Palm Beach Zoo offers plenty of parking. For directions to the zoo from all parts of the greater West Palm Beach area, check out Palm Beach Zoo’s website.If you need a minivan rental for your zoo trip, call Carl’s Van Rentals of West Palm Beach at 954-525-8008. Whether you need a van rental for a few hours or a week, we can help you find a reliable minivan rental at an affordable rate. We have many van rental options, so you will be sure to find what’s best for you.