People take vacations to escape their everyday routine. They use this time to engage in unique and relaxing activities, like swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, and parasailing. If you are planning to experience new things while in Fort Lauderdale, why not dine in some new restaurants as well? When visiting this exciting city, be sure to try the different types of cuisine you may not eat at home, like the freshly caught seafood Florida is famous for. After settling into a hotel room, load your group into a van rental and head to one of our favorite Ft Lauderdale dining establishments.
Fort Lauderdale Dining
- Via Luna: Via Luna is located at the Ritz Carlton, which is perfect if that’s where you are staying. This elegant eatery receives great reviews for its Florida-inspired menu, including the freshly caught seafood. The dress code for this restaurant is business casual to dressy.
- Café Blue Fish: If you are looking for a more laid-back style, try Café Blue Fish. The water views, live entertainment, and inexpensive seafood make this restaurant one of the most popular in the area, and perfect for the whole family.
- Thai On The Beach: For those craving Asian cuisine, head on over to Thai on the Beach. Here the menu is moderately priced and features a variety of Thai dishes prepared daily by the chef and owner. Thai on the Beach is located one block south of Sunrise Boulevard on Fort Lauderdale Beach.
- Las Olas Riverfront: Las Olas Riverfront is known for its one-of-a-kind combination of Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. This restaurant is a little more expensive, but the food is incomparable. The variety of dishes is our favorite part. The menu includes everything from pastas to Florida seafood to breakfast foods.
- GelatoDream: After you get a delicious meal from one of these incredible restaurants, head on over to GelatoDream for authentic Italian gelato as well as espressos, cappuccinos, and other drinks made to order.
Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale are attractions well worth experiencing yourself. Don’t let this unique and delicious opportunity pass you by. Reserve a van rental from Carl’s Van Rentals and head on over to one of these unique restaurants. When you need a dependable van rental in the state of Florida, including Tampa, Jacksonville, and Fort Lauderdale, you can count on Carl’s Van Rentals. You can reserve one of our top-notch van rentals today by calling 800-565-5211.