You and your family have flown into Orlando, picked up your minivan rental from Carl’s Van Rentals, and now you’re ready to have some fun! There’s a reason why Orlando is a popular family vacation destination. You can find so much to do in this city, so we understand your eagerness to get out there and explore.
As you head out and make your list of things to do, our staff at Carl’s recommends that you check out these family-friendly Orlando attractions:
- Check out the iconic Florida alligators from a reasonable distance at Gatorland.
- Spend an evening bowling with the family at Splitsville.
- Attend an Orlando Magic basketball game.
- Go to Disney World® early, and stay until the last firework goes off.
- Sample some fine, locally made chocolate at Farris & Fosters.
- Take an Orlando food tour to sample all the local cuisine.
- Swim with dolphins at Discovery Cove.
- Enjoy a day of roller coaster fun at Universal’s Islands of Adventure®.
We’ve only begun to list all the things to do in the Orlando area. You’ve picked a great place to vacation, and we’re glad the Carl’s team can be part of your experience.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out our van rentals—including affordable minivans and passenger vans that make great family travel vehicles. We have a great reputation for customer satisfaction and even offer regular rental specials. That way, you can save money on the rental to splurge on one of Orlando’s great attractions.
To find out more about our minivans or to make a reservation, contact Carl’s of Orlando at (407) 856-8866 during regular business hours. You can also book online anytime using our reservation request system. We look forward to helping you start your Orlando vacation off right.