Orlando, Florida is a mecca for families on vacation. From theme parks and water parks to animal adventures, you can find something for everyone and for a range of vacation budgets. Our crew here at Carl’s Van Rentals have put together this list of fun things to do in Orlando.
Things to Do with Kids in Orlando
Whether you have a full day to fill or a few hours, we think you can find an activity on this list to fit your family:
- Spend a day at Downtown Disney.
- Go paddle boating at Lake Eola Park.
- Take a picnic lunch at a local playground or park.
- Bite the bullet, and go to Disney World. You can’t be here and not go at least one day.
- Take a boat tour at Winter Park.
- Enjoy a stroll along Lake Baldwin Trail.
- Soak in the culture at the Charles Homer Morse Museum of American Art.
- Find some deals at one of the premium outlet malls in the area.
- Satisfy a sweet tooth at Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream.
- Cool off at Universal Studios’ Volcano Bay water park.
As you can see, there’s no shortage of things to do with kids in the greater Orlando area.
No matter where you end up going in Orlando, let Carl’s Van Rentals help you get there. We are Florida’s premier provider of affordable and reliable van rentals throughout the Sunshine State. Most families visiting Orlando like to take advantage of our comfortable minivans. They come equipped with seating for up to seven people, stereo with CD player, A/C, plenty of cupholders, storage capacity, and more—everything you need for traveling with kids. To find out more or to make a reservation, contact us today at (407) 856-8866, or book online at your convenience.
Therese, Maureen. “17 Fun Things to do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks.” Web Blog Post. Top Ten Travel Blog. 31 Jan. 2017. Web 8 Sept. 2017.
Photo credit: public domain via pixabay