With a name like Carl’s Van Rentals, you’re safe to assume we carry a wide range of rental vans—and you’d be correct. However, at Carl’s of Cocoa Beach, we also offer our customers Jeep rentals. While you may be tempted to rent a minivan for comfort and convenience, consider renting a Jeep for the experience.
A Jeep is a fun and sporty way to get around Florida. So if you fly into Cocoa Beach or Port Canaveral and don’t have seven kids along for the ride, why not rent a Jeep for the week? While having the windows down is great, a Jeep has a soft-top convertible roof you can remove. You’ll get plenty of that Florida sunshine no matter where you go or what you’re doing.
Just think of all the places you can go as you enjoy the sea breeze blowing through your hair and the sun on your face:
- Go see what’s happening on the Cocoa Beach Pier.
- Find out about the area’s space travel history at the Kennedy Space Center in Port Canaveral.
- See the area from a new vantage point at Exploration Tower.
- Sign up to go parasailing along the shore.
- Cruise along the Canaveral National Seashore in Titusville, FL.
- Go out to eat at many of the area’s waterfront restaurants.
A Jeep is also perfect for a day at the beach. There’s plenty of space to throw in all your beach gear and refreshments, and you can even have fun getting there.
Carl’s Van Rentals has just the Jeep you need for your Cocoa Beach adventure. To find out more about our selection or to make a reservation, all you have to do is contact us at (800) 565-5211. Our team will be glad to answer all your questions, talk about our policies, or book your rental.