What’s better than visiting sunny Jacksonville, FL? Cruising the coast in a convertible car rental from Carl’s Van Rentals. We’re excited to add convertibles to our inventory of reliable and affordable minivans, passenger vans, Jeeps, and more. Plus, when it comes to really enjoying Florida, isn’t everything better when driving a convertible?
Just think of all the fun places you can enjoy with the top down:
- Play a round at one of the many courses on Florida’s “First Coast of Golf.”
- Enjoy the nightlife at Jacksonville Landing.
- Take a drive along the coast, and find a fun place for a picnic lunch.
- Park along the beach at sunset, and watch the horizon as the sun slips down.
- Head inland, and take a drive through the Osceola National Forest.
- Check out the wildlife at the Timucuan Preserve, located within the Jacksonville city limits.
- Go shopping at The Avenues.
- Find a great local restaurant with outdoor seating to grab a bite and enjoy the warm evening breeze.
There’s so much you can do in Jacksonville, FL, from the comfort of a convertible. Plus, with that top down and the sun shining on your face, you’ll really feel like you’ve escaped everyday life.
What’s a Florida vacation if you can’t splurge a little? That’s what vacation is all about. So take a break from the mundane, and contact Carl’s of Jacksonville at (904) 727-3848 during regular business hours to find out more about our convertible car rentals. Our staff would love to help you book your vacation rental car. You can also check out our current rental specials, read customer reviews, browse our rental inventory, or make a reservation online at any time.
photo credit: Summer road trip. via photopin (license)